Motorcycle Insurance - For affordable motorcycle insurance, Connecticut bikers need to call A & G Insurance Agency today!
For affordable motorcycle insurance, Connecticut bikers need to call A & G Insurance Agency today!
When buying a motorcycle, riders tend to do a lot of research into what bike they will get. Whether it is making sure the bike looks sleek or rugged, the specs of the engine, or something else, a lot of thought is put into choosing exactly the right bike.
This should also be the case with motorcycle insurance. Connecticut motorcycle owners should realize that there are a lot of different options when it comes to coverage options. A typical Connecticut motorcycle insurance policy contains the following policy provisions:
- Roadside assistance that will be there for you if you have a flat tire, a dead battery, or any other problem if you need to be towed to the nearest repair facility.
- Collision coverage that will repair or replace your motorcycle in the event of an accident.
- Uninsured and underinsured motorist coverage that will make sure your bike is repaired and your medical bills are taken care of in the event a person you are involved in an accident with does not have car or motorcycle insurance. Connecticut residents are highly recommended to have this coverage.
- Medical coverage so that if you are injured in an accident, your Connecticut motorcycle insurance will be able to cover your medical bills.
- Bodily injury coverage that will pay the other partyâ€™s medical bills if they are injured in an accident you caused.
- Property damage coverage if you are responsible for damage to another personâ€™s property in conjunction with a motorcycle accident.
A & G Insurance Agency, we offer competitive rates on motorcycle insurance in Connecticut Â as well as in Rhode Island and Massachusetts.Â Call us at 860-627-0377 to get a free motorcycle insurance quote. We look forward to earning your business!